Monday 19 February 2007

This blog is looking for Authors !!

If you live in or aorund the Camborne area and feel that you could contribute text or multi-media content on a reasonably regular basis to this blog please contact me Andy K by email on webmaster@camborne-tc.gov.uk

A "WARTS AND ALL" approach to Camborne daily life is the sort of stuff and nonsense the blog needs !!! Do you have what it takes to get Camborne the attention it deserves ? email me at the address above.

As the blog's Administrator I can give support to contributors who need any help making posts etc. I am in the process of developing a network of local Community Projects whose websites I look after and will be promoting this blog on these, and at the forthcoming Camborne Show on the 21st July 2007. See you there !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great idea, lets keep Camborne going. Let me start the ball rolling by letting you all know that i am orginising a Alternative May Ball @ the Corn Exchange in aid od the fantastic Community Dance Team the TR14ers, if you need anymore details or want me to promote it here. please let me know.

Andy K said...

Thanks to Beaver Hall for this post. The Alternative May Ball sounds great fun and we'd like to know more about the TR14'ers !!.
So please let me know an email address that I can use send you an invitation to become a contributor to the blog. Post a comment here with your email address or send it to me at webmaster@camborne-tc.gov.uk, hoping to hear from you soon
Andy K