Thursday 20 May 2010

This blog is looking for Authors !!

If you live in or aorund the Camborne area and feel that you could contribute text or multi-media content on a reasonably regular basis to this blog please contact me Andy K by email on webmaster@camborne-tc.gov.uk

A "WARTS AND ALL" approach to Camborne daily life is the sort of stuff and nonsense the blog needs !!! Do you have what it takes to get Camborne the attention it deserves ? email me at the address above.

As the blog's Administrator I can give support to contributors who need any help making posts etc. I am in the process of developing a network of local Community Projects whose websites I look after and will be promoting this blog on these, and at the forthcoming Camborne Show on the 17th July 2010. See you there !!

2 comments:

Garry said...

It seems a shame that no one has been able to take up the request for people to blog here.

As a new business man in Camborne ( I have recently opened a fancy dress shop in town) I would be keen to see what others views are of the town.

As much as I would like to contribute myself I wouldn't be able to on a regular basis due to work and family commitments.

Like the town it seems this blog is slipping by the wayside which is unfortunate.

I hope someone steps in to fill the position and keep us informed of the latest news in and around Camborne and perhaps Cornwall in general!

Andy K said...

Thanks for your comment Garry. Yes I had hopes that more users of the website would engage with the blog but sadly over time interest waned. Perhaps I should put it to the Council that we should have a Facebook Page which seems to have taken over the blogosphere !! what do yu think ?